Where can I obtain a copy of this year's budget for my department?
The Budget Summary is available on the web and copies of the University's approved budget are maintained in Alderman Library. You can obtain a copy of the budget by contacting the University Budget Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 434-924-3386.
Tuition and Fees Information
- What are the current tuition and fees rates?
- What are the components of the mandatory fees?
- What is the estimated cost of attendance?
- What is the price of education for an undergraduate? (available back to 1968-69 in PDF format)
- Policy: Oversight of University Operating and Capital Budgets and Long-term Financial Plans.
- How do I get Integrated System help? 434-924-HELP (4-4357) Toll-free: 866-469-4866 Hours: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, or email 4HELP@virginia.edu
- Salary & Wage Increases
- Who Should I Contact in the Budget Office? OFP&A Contact List