Report a Leave of Absence to the T&E Team

How to report a leave of absence for your T&E card if you are on leave for three or more weeks

Submit Change Request Form
  • It is required to submit a T&E Card Change Request Form if you will be on leave for three weeks or more.
  • Once you have made the last purchase before your leave, please open the T&E Card Change Request Form, select “Other”, and include the dates that you will be on leave.
Alternate Employee Card Application

We are happy to assist the department with processing a card for another employee if needed during a leave of absence. Please follow the instructions on Apply for a T&E Card.

Did you know