Finding & Using Contracts
The University, along with peer and State institutions and agencies provide access to cooperative agreements that improve buying power and lower costs to users. Purchasers are encouraged to leverage these agreements to achieve high value purchasing outcomes.
- Search UVA Contracts
UVA Contract Portal: To view and access UVA contracts.
The University’s Total Contracts Manager portal provides access to UVA contracts. Internal and external users can search the repository for current and historical contract records.
UVA’s travel contracts are listed here:
- Search VA HigherEd Contracts
- The Virginia Association of State College and University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP) was established in 1992 with the objective of identifying opportunities for cooperative procurements and cost savings for higher education institutions in Virginia, and over the years that objective has not changed.
- By utilizing strategic sourcing principles and the collective buying power of Virginia's Higher Education institutions, the Virginia Higher Education Procurement Consortium seeks to identify opportunities, leverage vendors, and recommend courses of action to further the strategic sourcing initiatives of the schools which we support.
- Search VA State Contracts
- VITA's procurement professionals are committed to developing value-driven IT contracts that enable users of enterprise contracts to benefit organizations and the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Virginia State Contracts (via eVA)
- eVa is the web-based vendor registration and purchasing system which allows state agencies, colleges, universities, and many local governments to conduct all purchasing and sourcing activities for goods and services for their agency.