Do I have to submit the money received for jury duty to the Medical Center? Do I need to submit the paperwork?

The County pays a fee for expenses (usually $30.00) which the employee can retain, however, Federal court pays both a service and expense amount. If the employee uses administrative leave it is required that they submit the service reimbursement or retain the money and use their PTO time.