The Commonwealth Accounting Policies and Procedures (CAPP) Manual documents the policies and procedures associated with the Commonwealth's centralized accounting and financial systems. Topic No.

What do I do if I have a vehicle accident in a State owned or rented vehicle while on University business?

While at the scene of the accident:

The slides for this course cover creating and submitting a new gift request and looking up and reviewing the information in Workday.

For drivers who transport passengers in owned or Rented/Leased vehicles on behalf of the University of Virginia.

Property & Risk Management provides information on event planning in this presentation.