Change Name on Card

T&E Cards must display the cardholder’s first and last name as shown on their government-issued ID (e.g. driver's license). Please follow the instructions below to change your name on your T&E Card.


Submit all T&E Transactions

All T&E Card transactions must be submitted first in Workday Expenses before submitting your name change request.

Submit Change Request Form
  • We are able to process name changes by closing your current account and opening a new account. Please open the T&E Card Change Request Form and select “Name Change” to request a name change. The name change will be confirmed based on your updated name in Workday.
  • Please note that once you submit a request form for a name change, there will be a lapse of one to three days between the time your current card account is closed and your new card arrives. To reduce the interruption in your card services we will request that your new card be sent via express delivery. 
Complete Application for New Card

Once you receive confirmation that your card has been canceled, the next step is Applying for a T&E Card.

  • You will be able to bypass the T&E Card training. If the application prompts you to take the training again, contact for assistance.
  • Review the card application to verify that your new name is correctly reflected.
Destroy Old Card

Please destroy the card and throw it away once it is canceled.

Did you know