Search for invoice status using your supplier number
For use when supplier located in another state requires documentation for exempting the University from sales tax. (Requires Netbadge)
For when a supplier requires UVA's Letter of Credit information (requires Netbadge).
Information for departments and suppliers in registering with PaymentWorks as a supplier for the University of Virginia.
Guidelines on when the T&E card may be used for non-eVA excluded items

Provides necessary information to meet legal requirements in the requisition of goods or services that can be supplied by only one vendor.

When a supplier needs UVA's IRS W-9 information. Request for Taxpayer Identification Numbers
My Customer is Requesting the University's W-9 Form, where can I obtain one? When a supplier needs UVA's IRS W-9 Information

For documenting telephone quotes received from vendors.

DEA Application (form 225)
Virginia Sales and Tax Exemption Certificate.

Resources for using America to Go (ATG), New Punchout April 2024. 

{"preview_thumbnail":"/sites/uvafinance/files/styles/video_embed_wysiwyg_preview/public/video_thumbnails/0LWxhAd2ERs.jpg?itok=gK-pyI4A","video_url":"","settings":{"responsive":1,"width":"854","height":"480","autoplay":0},"settings_summary":["Embedded Video (Responsive)."]}