Finance Reporting and Analytics Release Notes for May 22 have been posted to the UVAFinance website.
This update includes significant new reports and modifications that have been released since April 10 as well as known issues that we are investigating or working on currently.
A friendly reminder that you can always find this information and more reporting resources at Business Intelligence & Analytics | UVA Finance (virginia.edu)
Here are some highlights:
- Account Certification Reports: (more detailed info on these enhancements is coming soon)
- Account Certification Awaiting Me: New Prompts and Data Fields
- Status of Account Certifications: New Prompts and Data Fields
- Details for Account Certifications: Now includes attachments to streamline the review and approval process(just hover your mouse over the attachment, then click the … > Attachment > View)
- Expendable Fund Balance Summary: Enabled drill-down to the Memo/Comments fields for easier access.
- Updates to the Project User Interface including a Project Actual Spend Report and Project Funding Source Rule Report
- Workday Journal Lines- Added an Employee Cost Center filter for easier salary analysis of employees in a cost center. (requested by SOM)
- Workday eVA Fee Chargebacks - New app with summary and detail of eVA fees to be charged out to the Schools and Units for FY23.
- Workday Delegations (Finance) - New app for looking up the status of delegations for Finance BPs in Workday. (requested by SOM)
- Workday Account Cert Dashboard - New sheet for downloading and submitting reassignment requests