Report a Change in Org or Department to the T&E Team

If you are a current T&E cardholder and will need a T&E card in your new role, please follow the steps below.

Cancel Current Card

Open the T&E Card Change Request Form and select "Cancel Card" from the drop-down. Complete the form and submit.

Remove Card from Profiles

Remove your card from any recurring charges such as subscriptions or auto-billed accounts and TravelUVA profiles.

Submit All T&E Transactions

All transactions from the current department must be expensed in Workday Expenses before you can apply for a new card for your new department.

Apply for a New T&E Card

Complete a new Travel and Expense Card Application. Please note: If your card training is current, you will not need to complete training again to obtain a new card. It may take 2-3 business days before the application is populated with your new department's information.

Receive Approval from Authorizer

The Authorizer must approve the application and is the Human Resources supervisor by default. After the new HR supervisor has approved the application and the application has been processed, you will receive a confirmation that your new card has been ordered.

Did you know