How do I submit a wire request? With the implementation of Workday Financials, schools and departments can no longer request wire payments. The payment type is now determined by how the supplier is set up through PaymentWorks. If your department is working with a Supplier, please have the supplier enroll in PaymentWorks for ACH payments.
Is there required training?

Yes - The GL Specialist responsibility in the Integrated System is required to enter a GL Journal.  See Required Training in the UVA Remote Deposit User Guide for more information on the training that is required for that responsibility. 

The attached pdf provides information on Fund Balance Ownership through the transition to Workday Financials.